ECCA is organizing 4th National Conference of Child Clubs from June 5 - 7, 2017.ECCA organized the first national conference of school based child clubs in Jan 2000, following the second one held in Jan 2009 and the third was organized in April 2014.
- To create a platform for child clubs where they can share their knowledge, experience and good practices regarding on child club activity
- To ensure the sustainability of child clubs through strengthening the children and their self-sufficiency
- To expose children towards various environmental and social issues practically in a science-based way (such as climate change, children rights, school environment, water and sanitation etc.)
- To integrate children’ participation in community development and advocacy
Target Group and participants:
- 200 children club members (Grade 7-10) and teachers/parents from different parts of Nepal along with international attendee
- 30 observers from GO, I/NGO and schools
- 30 organizers and volunteers
Why to participate?
- To develop various skills and methodology to make the clubs more self-sustained
- To share ideas in solving problems faced by the clubs
- To support the skill-improvement of the participants
- To gather ideas in conducting different programmers in school as well as in the community
- To give suggestion and recommendations for the government through the proceedings of the conference
- Children Club’s Paper Presentation
- Thematic Sessions
- Practicals on climate learnings
- Child Rights & Life Skill
- Child Friendly Local Governance
- School Environment Improvement through the active participation of school stakeholders
- Support for Improvement of School Management (SISM) and School Sector Development Plan (SSDP)
- Knowledge Market Place
The best concept/proposal will be awarded Rs. 25,000.
- Exhibition of Organizations working for Child Clubs and Launching of Students Related Education Materials
- Wall magazine
- Formal opening of the conference
- Activities sharing by the child clubs/appreciative inquiry
- Documentary shows
- Cultural program
- Environmental games
- Yoga and meditation
June 5-7, 2017 (Jestha 22-24, 2074)
Agricultural Development Bank Training Center, Bode, Madhyapur Thimi, Bhaktapur. Accommodation has been arranged for all the participants, observers and organizers.
NRs. 12,000/- per participant with conference kit from evening 4th June, 2017 to morning (breakfast) 8th June, 2017.
NRs. 10,500/- per participant with conference kit from evening 5th June, 2017 to morning (breakfast) 7th June, 2017.
Registration Deadline: May 25, 2017 (Jestha 11, 2074)
Note: The registration form should be downloaded by the participants and filled up and email it to email@example.com as subject : registration form. or it can be dropped in ECCA office.
For the payment options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +977-1-5550452, 5553870.